Scenic Kashmir 6Nights 7Days
Majestic trees of Chinar, the Santoor’s fascinating sounds, and the snow-capped Himalayas make Kashmir a paradise. From the incredible vistas of Bhaderwah, picturesque…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Ever wanted to enjoy the beauty of snow? Need to go through a night at a shallow temperature in a campfire? Thinking to take your better half on a mind-blowing and excellent vacation? Go on an adventure trip with your close mates? Spots in Kashmir are ideal to get thrilled. Get the experience of the best in Kashmir through the 6Nights 7Days tour at an affordable cost.
Get a chance to experience the beautiful Kashmir 7 days tour where you will visit famous areas in Kashmir like Sonmarg, Pahalgam, Gulmarg, and of course, the beautiful capital city of Srinagar and experience the unique culture and natural beauty of Kashmir to the fullest.
Srinagar is the capital city of Kashmir hosts beautiful Dal Lake along with the magnificent Mughal Gardens which is a treat to visit. You can enjoy the famous shikara ride in Dal Lake which is the once in a lifetime experience.
Sonmarg is located in Sindh valley which is famous for a stream of flowers that are surrounded by the cold Himalayas. It is near to places like Thajiwas glacier where you'll enjoy the snow sledging in the area. Then Chandanwadi valley which is famously known as Betaab on a Bollywood film as a significant portion of the film is shot here.
Gulmarg is a place for the world's highest cable car ride called a Gondola ride and also enjoy pony ride along with snow sledging.
Arrival Srinagar, Proceed Pahalgam
Meet our representative at Srinagar airport, transfer Pahalgam ( 98 kms on way )
Enroute visit Awantipora Ruins, Saffron Fields. In Pahalgam proceed to Aru Valley , Betaab valley & Chandanwari. Overnight stay at Pahalgam.
After breakfast, In Pahalgam one can have horse ride and can visit Baisaran, Baadyan , Kashmir valley , water fall (on your own cost). Overnight stay at Pahalgam
Pahalgam – Gulmarg (148 kms )
After breakfast, transfer to Gulmarg via Tangmarg, Enroute Apple Orhards, Cherry Orchards and Strawberry fields. In Gulmarg visit Khilanmarg and take a ride in worlds highest cable car "Gondola" or enjoy your day by playing golf in the world’s highest golf course.. Overnight stay at Gulmarg.
After breakfast, transfer to Gulmarg local sightseeing by your own. Overnight stay at Gulmarg.
Gulmarg to Srinagar + SS of Mughal garden ( 79 kms on way )
After breakfast, transfer to srinagar, check in hotel. Afternoon, leave for local sightseeing of Srinagar City. Visit: - Mughal gardens: - Chesma Shahi (Mughal Spring), Nishat (The Garden of Bliss), Shalimar (The Abode of Love). In the evening shikara ride in dal lake.Overnight stay at Srinagar
Srinagar – Sonmarg – Srinagar ( 89 kms on way )
After breakfast, transfer to Sonmarg for a daytrip. Enroute see Hazratbal Shrine, Gagangir Tourist Village. The drive from Srinagar to Sonmarg is very beautiful as you will pass through some towns and villages, at many places you can enjoy the view of paddy fields with rivers flowing on one side. In Sonmarg you can visit Thajwas Glacier which is around 4 Kms from Sonmarg, a local taxi has to be hired for it. The name Sonmarg is derived from two Kashmiri words “Son” & “Marg” which mean “Gold” & “Meadow”, when put together it means “Meadow of Gold”. Return to Srinagar in the evening after enjoying your day. Overnight stay at Srinagar.
After breakfast, transfer to Srinagar airport.
- 01 Night in Hotel Sahara Grand Hills in Srinagar
- 02 Nights in Hotel Green Heights in Pahalgam
- 02 Nights in Hotel Gulmarg Resort In Gulmarg
- 01 Night in Super Deluxe HouseBoat In Dal Lake
- 01 Double bedrooms +01 Extra Bed
- MAP ( Breakfast and dinner )
- Trip to Arru , Betaab Valley Chandanwari in Pahalgam
- Transfers by heated Sedan Vehicle
- Toll parking driver allowance for all trips
- Extra Heating in Houseboat & Hotel
- Gondola & Pony ride
- Tickets to all gardens & monuments
- Thajiwas Glacier & Snow Point in Sonmarg
- Snow Jeep transfers from Tangmarg to Gulmarg to Tangmarg: Applicable in Nov & Dec Month
- All optional items
Important Note's :
- No Cars are allowed to move inside Gulmarg area, due to issue of horse owner’s association.
- We are not responsible for any local dealing of client with Local market vendors or pony wala’s or Local guide in Gulmarg.
- Shikara ride is for 01 hour ride as per package, if it is included in package.
- Last day we count as drop only, if client do any sightseen on last day it will be extra.
- If it is about disposal, car will be on disposal from 09:00 am to 05:30 pm with 1 place sightseeing.
- If there is night stay in Gulmarg then car will drop client at Hotel and if there is a day trip the car will drop the client at parking.
Kashmir is known for beautiful Himalayan mountain stretch that gives splendid natural scenery to the visitors and place to visit for trekkers. It has significant tourists’ attractions such as Srinagar, Gulmarg, Chandanwadi, Sonamarg etc.
All the costs that are mentioned in the itinerary will be covered by the package. All other costs and personal travel expenses are excluded from the package.
Kashmir is one of the best tourist destinations of India and tourists flock frequently there. Needless to state, it is safe to travel to Kashmir.
You can expect frequent power cuts on the houseboats. Also, the housekeeping is not available at all hours. Since the food as to be brought from outside, timings of all meals are also fixed to prevent the food from getting cold.
Light woolens are sufficient during summers. But in winters, we suggest you to carry thick woolens as the temperatures may go below the freezing point.
Some food items to try for first timers in Kashmir are:
Yoghurt Lamb Curry